One Day Event Liability starts at $50.
One Day Event Insurance FAQs
Most events are covered through an annual policy with Booster Club Insurance through RVNA. However, when alcohol is provided your annual policy provides coverage only if there is no charge or money received by your group for the alcohol. If your Booster Club is planning an event, such as a silent auction, where alcohol is available, your club can purchase liquor liability through RVNA’s SpecialEventInsurance.com. We strongly suggest when hosting ANY event where alcohol is available—even if it’s provided through a bartender who collects the money—that your booster club purchase special event liability insurance with liquor liability.
Yes. RVNA’s Special Event Insurance is available to Booster Clubs hosting a short term event. Our Special Event Insurance offers the same convenience as our annual policy – you select only the coverage your club needs including Liquor Liability for events where alcohol is available.
- General Liability (Bodily Injury/Property Damage)
- Care, Custody or Control Liability (Third Party Property Damage)($2,500 Deductible)
- Collapse of Temporary Structure Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Damage to Premises
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Liquor Liability (For the sale of alcohol)
- Medical Payments
- Third Party Property Damage (Care, Custody or Control Liability)($2,500 Deductible)
- Waiver of Subrogation